
I started my double page spread for my final piece by adding colours to the background. I decided to use pink and white as the same as the front page and these colours are used all through the magazine. I decided to put the title on the left hand side of the page behind a blue background to make the title stand out more. I then decided to add to add a blue star in the right hand corner as i have used this star all throught the magazine.
I thought that the page would be quite plain so i looked through the pictures in the clip art and added some arrows the arranged then around the page to take up some of the emty space. I changed the colours of the arrows to white and pink. The interview was to the whole group but i was unsure how to lay out the questions and answers. I looked through the different types of text boxes and was stuck between picking a circular text box or a square one. In the end i decided to use the circular text boxes because i would be able to fit more text boxes on the page so i could fit more questions and answers on the page. I the looked at other magazines douple page spreads with intervoews simular to my double page spread and i noticed that alot of then had 'Exclusive Interview' on it which means that the interview on the page can only be found in this magazine and not anywhere else. I put Exclusive Interview underneath my heading in the colour purple so it links with the other colours on he page and put it in a small box to make it stand out that little bit more. I had a few problems with putting the pictures on the page because i couldn't get the pictures in the right place where they could be clearly seen and not blocking anything else on the page. I over came this problem by rearranging the text boxes on the page so i could fit the pictures into the places that would look good and like an original magazine that you would find in a shop.
No comments:
Post a Comment